With the number of alternatives available on the market, getting the right one could sometimes be a difficult task.. That’s why our platform is dedicated to product testing and coming up with this list of top 10 best ospard lunch boxes. Having done thorough research on this topic, we hope that our list will help you find the one you need!
In Hurry? Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Ospard Lunch Boxes.
Best Ospard Lunch Boxes
Lifewit Large Lunch Bag 24-Can (15L) Insulated Lunch Box Soft Cooler Cooling Tote for Adult Men Women, Grey
1. Lifewit Large Lunch Bag 24-Can (15L) Insulated Lunch Box Soft Cooler Cooling Tote for Adult Men Women, Grey
- Premium Lining & Zipper: The lining of lunch bag is made of PEVA foil that won't melt easily when the bag hold something hot, at the same time, we use a high quality zipper which will minimize the possibility of broken zipper.
- Long-Term Insulation: The lunch bag is made of insulated material which can keep foods and drinks cool or warm for more than 5 hours. Besides, the interior lining is made of food grade PEVA foil so you could put your foods into the bag directly. The built-in 6mm EPE foam provides great protection to your containers, foods and drinks.
- Wide-Open-Design: Top of the lunch bag can be opened up to 11.8”x9.1” by strong zipper, which means you can put your lunch container into the bag and taken out of the bag horizontally. Wide open design is for easy access and it can prevent liquids from leaking out of the container and soiling inside the bag, which will saves your cleaning time.
- Large Capacity: 11.8”L*9.1”W*9.1”H. The maximum capacity is 15L, spacy enough to store 24 tins of coke (330ml), or your lunch such as sandwich, salad, snacks, drinks and fruits and so on.
- Durable & Heavy Duty: The exterior of lunch bag is constructed out of 600D water-resistant dirt-proof oxford fabric for durability and water proofing and easy cleaning. Strong linen handles and heavy duty nylon connect by dense stitching that make the bag extremely durable, proud to carry your lunch.