Are you looking for the Top 10 best toslink to rca converters? Well, just grab a cup of coffee and read on! We are huge fans of best toslink to rca converters and have done our comprehensive research here.
In Hurry? Checkout Our Top Pick Of Best Toslink To Rca Converters.
Best Toslink To Rca Converters
PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Digital SPDIF Optical to Analog L/R RCA Converter Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Jack Adapter for PS3 HD DVD PS4 Amp Apple TV Home Cinema
Musou Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter with Fiber Cable
PROZOR 192k Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Digital Toslink Optical to 3.5mm, Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo L/R RCA 3.5mm Audio Adapter
DAC 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter, Aluminum Signal Converter Optical to RCA Converter with Optical Coaxial Cable, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Adapter for PS4 HD DVD Home Cinema Systems
Analog to Digital Audio Converter,Hdiwousp Aluminum RCA to Optical with Optical Cable, Stereo L/R and 3.5mm Jack to Digital Toslink Coaxial Audio Adapter Compatible with PS4 Xbox HDTV DVD Headphone
192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Bass and Volume Adjustment,Digital SPDIF/Optical/Toslink/Coaxial to Analog Stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack Converter for PS3 PS4 DVD AppleTV Home Cinema
AUTOUTLET 192kHz Optical to RCA Converter DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter Spdif/Optical/Toslink to RCA Audio Adapter with 3ft Optical Cable for HDTV, DVD, Blu-Ray Players and Game Consoles
Digital Optical to Analog 3.5mm AUX Audio Cable, Optical to 2 RCA Adapter, All-in-one D/A Audio Converter, for TV/PS4/Xbox/DVD SPDIF/TOSLINK/Optical Port to Sound Box Amplifier Headphones (10ft)…
1. PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter DAC Digital SPDIF Optical to Analog L/R RCA Converter Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Jack Adapter for PS3 HD DVD PS4 Amp Apple TV Home Cinema
- PROZOR 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter: Converts coaxial or toslink digital PCM audio signals to analog L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack audio simultaneously ( not capable of being reversed)
- Input Audio Connector: 1 x Toslink, 1 x RCA (Coaxial), Output Audio Connector: 2 x RCA(R/L), 1 x 3.5mm Jack, Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is NOT Included), Do Not Use Other Plugs, It Can Only Use 5V 1A Plug
- Up to 192KHz/24bit: Supports Sampling Rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz, 96KHz, 192KHz, 24bit S/ PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2 channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output, Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission(5.1 channel is incompatible, please set the audio output to PCM or LPCM）
- Easy to Install and Simple to Operate, Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, Home Cinema Systems, AV Amps, Etc
2. Musou Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Adapter with Fiber Cable
- Converts Coaxial or Toslink digital audio signals to analog L/R audio
- Supports sampling rate at 32, 44.1, 48 and 96 KHz
- 24-bit S/PDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
- Easy to install and simple to operate
- Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
3. PROZOR 192k Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Digital Toslink Optical to 3.5mm, Coaxial Toslink to Analog Stereo L/R RCA 3.5mm Audio Adapter
- PROZOR Digital to Analog Converter: Supports optical, coaxial, bluetooth-transmitted digital audio signals into stereo analog RCA & 3.5mm audio output when connected to the amplifier.
- Latest 5.0 Bluetooth Receiver: Built-in Bluetooth receiver module, adopts the latest Bluetooth version 5.0 lossless transmission technology, supports mobile device Bluetooth connection.
- High Performance: Built-in high-performance DAC chip, supports 192K/24bit sampling rate. Adopts Bluetooth dedicated antenna for stable signal transmission, adopts personalized status indicator.
- Ultra Low Power Consumption: Automatically switch to bluetooth playback mode after successful bluetooth connection, Power ON/OFF Switch, long press 3 seconds to turn off, short press to turn on.
- Application: Input: one optical and one coaxial , Output: one RCA and one 3.5mm audio, for home theater, teaching, training structure, conference rooms, appliance stores and other places.
4. DAC 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter, Aluminum Signal Converter Optical to RCA Converter with Optical Coaxial Cable, Toslink Optical to 3.5mm Adapter for PS4 HD DVD Home Cinema Systems
- Rybozen 192KHz Audio Converter:For the convenience of use, we are equipped with an optical fiber cable and a power adapter. This audio converter with 3.5mm jack audio can convert coaxial or optical digital PCM audio signals to analog RCA L/R and 3.5mm jack audio simultaneously.
- How to Use:In order to enjoy pleasant music, please set your DVD or music player audio output to PCM or LPCM. This audio converter supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM digital audio signal output. Not available for 5.1 channel.
- Multiple Sampling Rates to Meet Your Needs:This digital to analog audio converter supports sampling rates of 32, 44.1, 48, 96 and 192KHz. And it is the 24*bit S/PDIF input bit stream of the left and right channels. Provides perfect noise-free, no electromagnetic transmission.
- Wide Application Scenarios:Easy installation, simple operation, plug and play. Familiar Signal Input: Toslink, RCA (coaxial), Output: RCA(R/L), 3.5mm jack, Suitable for party and home, such as PS3, PS4, Blu-ray player, HD DVD, home theater system, AV amplifier.
- Thoughtful Service:Rybozen provides 24-hour online technical support and 30-day refund. We are at your service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
5. Analog to Digital Audio Converter,Hdiwousp Aluminum RCA to Optical with Optical Cable, Stereo L/R and 3.5mm Jack to Digital Toslink Coaxial Audio Adapter Compatible with PS4 Xbox HDTV DVD Headphone
- Analog to Digital Audio Adapter:Converts R/L RCA analog stereo audio signal to Digital Coaxial audio and Toslink Spdif Optical digital audio simultaneously. Note: It’s not a Digital to Analog audio converter.
- Wide Compatibility:Compatible with devices with RCA plug or 3.5mm jack output, Simple installation and easy operation. No extral drive installation matter. Powered by USB Cable.Can be Used for PS3, PS4, Apple TV, Xbox, Blu-ray Player, HD DVD, AV Amps, etc.
- Note:1.Please choose PCM/LPCM on your TV. 2.Please shut off Dolby during use. 3. The cable and the interface must be tightly connected. Loose cables often cause the product to fail to work.
- Plug and Play:Please don't forget to set the audio output of L/R or 3.5mm Aux Port to PCM or LPCM as it is not compatible with 5.1 Channel Signal, such as Dolby Digital or DTS 5.1, Dolby-AC3.High Sample Rates: Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output.Supports output sampling rate at 48 KHz.
- Package Include:Analog to Digital Converter *1, Optica Cable*1,USB Charging Cable *1, User Manual *1 .If you receive an unmatched product due to an inventory error on Amazon, please contact us immediately.You can get professional technical support and return service by communicating with the seller through Amazon's email!
6. 192KHz Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Bass and Volume Adjustment,Digital SPDIF/Optical/Toslink/Coaxial to Analog Stereo L/R RCA and 3.5mm Jack Converter for PS3 PS4 DVD AppleTV Home Cinema
- 192Khz 24Bit sampling rate: Support 192Khz 24Bit sampling rate on the optical and SPDIF signal,built-in interference immunity and no signal input squelch circuit Audio Format: PCM/LPCM:Plug-and-play, easy to install and operate. Compatible with PS3, HD DVD, PS4, Sky HD, plasma Blu-ray home theater, AV amplifiers, etc, Note: 5.1 channel signal is not compatible (such as Dolby AC3), Set the format steps: Setting--Sound--Audio Format-PCM/LPCM
- Widely compatible with 32~600 Ω headphones：Designed for game player and music fancier ，support all headphones within 32~600Ω
- Volume adjustment knob : Built-in volume adjustment circuit and control knob ,completely solve the problem of low volume when using high-impedance headphones used in DAC products , with surging power and full thrust
- Bass adjustment knob: The 192KHz DAC innovatively designed bass adjustment function，Can provide stunning stereo sound, heavy bass effect, create the perfect environment different from the sound field, gain the effect was very obvious, which makes you reveled in a world by bass
- The design of portable and fashion aluminum alloy shell and gold-plated interface improved overall immunity ,it makes the sound clear and pure .Widely compatibility ,it can be used for PS3,PS4,Blu-way player,HD DVD,Home Theatre system, etc. Easy to install , plug and play
7. AUTOUTLET 192kHz Optical to RCA Converter DAC Digital to Analog Audio Converter Spdif/Optical/Toslink to RCA Audio Adapter with 3ft Optical Cable for HDTV, DVD, Blu-Ray Players and Game Consoles
- 192 kHz Digital Analogue Converter:AUTOUTLET 192kHz DAC converter is designed for professional audio signal processing. 192 kHz digital analogue converter can easily convert SPDIF optical interface to RCA analog audio interface for stereo amplifier.
- Excellent Sound Quality:Our optical to RCA converter adopts a built-in professional audio amplifier chip and a dual-channel operational amplifier, which can amplify the RCA output level and make the sound pure and clear. (The volume level can only be adjusted on the output device.)
- Small and Light + Built-in RCA Design: This product has been specially designed to be small and light. It turns the common RCA connection into a built-in cable design, which greatly reduces the customer's space usage and becomes more convenient, no longer need to find an extra place to put it when using it.
- Professional Input Signal Processing:Analog to digital audio converter provides 24Bit/192KHz sampling rate, professional and higher frequency to avoid distortion of the original signal. Optical input supports signal processing up to 32, 44.1, 48, 96, 192 sample rates, and 24-bit bit streams.
- Easy Installation & Plug and Play:Easy installation and operation, no software, no driver required, SPDIF to RCA converter works great with HDTVs, set-top boxes, DVD/Blu-Ray players and game consoles. (NOTE: It is incompatible with 5.1 channel signal such as Dolby AC3, please adjust the audio output to PCM before use.)
8. Digital Optical to Analog 3.5mm AUX Audio Cable, Optical to 2 RCA Adapter, All-in-one D/A Audio Converter, for TV/PS4/Xbox/DVD SPDIF/TOSLINK/Optical Port to Sound Box Amplifier Headphones (10ft)…
- All-in-one Digital to Analog Converter Cable:: This all-in-one optical to 2RCA+3.5mm AUX digital to analog audio converter cable is a combination of digital to analog converter with optical and cable, you don't need to buy optical and cable separately. It converts optical/SPDIF/TOSLINK/interface optical digital audio signals to 2RCA (L/R) and 3.5mmAUX output analog audio signals (Note: the optical end is the signal input, not reversible!) .
- Applicable Devices: Suitable for connection between most smart TVs/PS4/Xbox One/DVD/network set-top boxes and audio signal amplifiers/sound boxes/headphones on the market.
- Easy Connection: You only need to connect one end of the audio cable to the Optical/SPDIF/TOSLINK audio output port of the above applicable devices (please note the direction of the optical plug and the optical jack), and the other end to the RCA (L/R), 3.5mm AUX audio input port of the speakers, amplifiers, and headphones, to provide you with a superior stereo experience!
- HD Sound Quality: Optical fiber transmission signal is not subject to external RF and electromagnetic interference. Audio cable is made of elastic material, not hard in winter, resistant to pulling and not tangled. Aluminum alloy shell, oxygen-free copper conductor, gold-plated connectors, efficient transmission of optical fiber core, intelligent conversion chip, so you can enjoy theater-like shocking sound!
- Warm Tips. 1. The audio cable must be connected to the USB power supply to work. 2. This product is suitable for most smart TVs in the market, very few models of TVs have no sound output after connecting the audio cable, please try to refer to the "Figure 6" setting on this detail page, (different brands of TVs may have different settings), if there is still no sound output then it may not be compatible with your TV.